Monday 8 April 2013

Another Class From Bed! :)


Unfortunately Barb was sick today so we had another online class. I still think it is so neat that we are able to do this. We are all together, and still having the same lessons that we could have from a classroom, but we are in the comfort of our own homes! One of the assignments was to look for videos that show low tech. The ones that I found on youtube, I was unable to find in the search on this blog. So, I just posted the link because I did really like them. Most of the ones that I found were posted by my classmates anyway.



Low Tech Adaptive Utensils 
 
 
While exploring for ideas of everyday items that could serve as Low, Assistive Technology, this is what I found:
 
1) As I discovered while working on our group blog a simple plastic ring can be placed on a mouse in order to keep a students hand attatched to it.
 
 
 
2) This is one that I use all of the time! It isn't really an assistive technology but helps with the technology issues like... cords falling or getting mixed up! So, just attatch your iPhone cord in this clip and you don't have to worry about it falling behind your desk.
 

 
 
3) since we are kind of talking about using one item for something different than its original purpose... I thought this was a super cute and handy idea!!
 
 
 
I worked with Mary and Emily on a blog and here is the link! It is on phycial disabilities with a focus on CP! http://gemgroupblog.blogspot.ca/
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment